Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We pledge to:
- Serve as the business voice on legislative proposals, regulatory issues, & policies;
- Serve as a leadership source for the business community;
- Provide effective, action-oriented support for membership;
- Promote business between Chamber members;
- Advance economic prosperity for the region;
- Act as an agent for influencing economic development;
- Manage the Visitors Center to enhance tourism revenue and employee recruitment;
- Provide networking programs for members to improve their businesses;
- Host social and networking events;
- Sponsor round table discussions;
- Act as a training and education source;
- Manage an Incubator Program to facilitate the growth of fledgling businesses;
- Inform members of critical issues and maximize involvement in the Chamber;
- Communicate information and news;
- Serve as a network for members to receive or convey up-to-date bulletins;
- Welcome member participation, feedback, and input;
- Identify opportunities for members to help improve our community quality of life;
- Encourage "corporate responsibility;" and
- Sponsor events, fundraisers, and other activities that promote arts, education, the community, and social advancement in our business and residential communities.
In more than two decades of service, the Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce has been a catalyst in the growing prosperity of our region by providing the supportive environment businesses and residents need to grow. Northern Virginia's businesses and residents can rest assured that we work hard to bring Reston together, and bring Reston to the world.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!