Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We use these in our personal lives and as the boundaries of our life as a church and in all the decisions we make about our ministry. The Core Values and Bedrock Beliefs are the "DNA" that set the boundaries of our lives together. We want them to be clear boundaries, but not restrictive boundaries>
- learning and growing as disciples of Jesus Christ
- transforming lives through God's grace and forgiveness
- gathering as a community known as "the body of Christ"
- worshiping God using creative expression
- welcoming the variety of people who are our neighbors
- leading spiritually centered lives
- We believe we are called by God to be disciples of God's beloved Jesus Christ
- We believe that God's Spirit is the power that guides us to "go forth into the world"
- We believe that prayerful conversation (which means more listening on our part) is the centerpiece of the life of a disciple.
- We believe that we will never die. God raises us from death through the life, death, and resurrection of God's Son, Jesus Christ.
- We believe it is through forgiveness and grace that God gives us hope that never ends.
Fairlawn West United Church of Christ is a mainline Protestant church. One of the church's outreach missions is Fairlawn West Preschool; it is owned and operated by the church. The Preschool's mission, vision and values are as follows:
Mission, Vision & Values
Our mission is to nurture the spiritual, physical, social, emotional and cognitive development of young children, ages 2-5 years. Our vision is to send children into the world as creative and compassionate thinkers, doers and problem-solvers. We value your child’s hunger for learning and individuality. We also value a diverse community. Fairlawn West Preschool is open to all children and their families regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national/ethnic origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or family/marital status.
- Janet Black
- (330) 864-2179
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!