Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We are pleased to offer valuable information to assist Travis County residents in the voting process.
Voting is a right, paid for by the blood of this country’s finest. Dwight D. Eisenhower believed, "The future of this nation is in the hands of the American voter."
The Travis County Voter Registrar's office is dedicated to preserving the integrity, opportunity, and privacy of this process. Voting is the guardian of freedom and we take our responsibility seriously.
Volunteer to register citizens to vote. All it takes to get started is a one hour training session!
To be appointed, an individual must be:
- at least 18 years old;
- a United States citizen; and
- a Texas resident
An individual must not have been:
- determined by a final judgment of a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be (1) totally mentally incapacitated or (2) partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote;
- convicted of failing to deliver a voter application to a voter registrar;
- convicted of a felony or, if so convicted, must have (1) fully discharged the sentence, including any term of incarceration, parole, or supervision, or completed a period of probation ordered by any court, or (2) be pardoned or otherwise released from the resulting disability to vote;
- convicted of identity theft under Section 32.51 of the Penal Code
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!