Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
What is it?
It is a wonderful program designed for those who would like to train his\her English and German tutoring and teaching skills or just "dive" into the Russian culture and language. We offer a volunteer teaching position at our small language school which may be a new opportunity to extend your international exchange experience and help to understand other nations of the world.
- a 15-hour (per week) volunteer teaching position for native speakers or advanced users of English and German who desire to help Russians with their conversational and grammar skills;
- minimum length of stay is 1 month (30 days), maximum - 3 months (90 days).
- monthly stipend (pocket money);
- city transport card;
- SIM-card for local calls.
To be paid by participants:
- process fees - contact us and request for the actual program brochure with brief details;
- accommodation, food, other living expenses;
- health insurance;
- travelling in Russia and addmission fees.
- have strong motivation to get teaching skills and communicate with Russians;
- be interested and tolerant to local cultures and religions;
- actively participate in and contribute to programs organized by PC with positive attitude, including but not limited to teaching, joining in meetings and other cultural and social activities;
- carefully follow program rules including fees and other required expenses;
- organize visa process independently as well as book tickets to and from Russia;
- understand, we are not a travel agency! Do not apply if you are looking only for tourism!
- do not apply if you are looking for a paid position, we supply only pocket money but no salary!
- minimum age - 18 years old, no maximum age;
- minimum required education - a high school diploma;
- teaching experience is not necessary but strong knowledge of grammar and vocabulary is a must;
- applications are accepted all year round;
- in January and June-August we have holidays and no teaching, do not apply for these periods;
- all applications are accepted at least 1 month prior to the requested arrival date;
- skype interview before acceptence in the program is a must;
- it is important that participants prepare culture material about his/her native country (computer presentation, photos, souvenirs, video, etc.)
Advantages of the program:
- Tourism can sometimes be expensive, especially for university students. Participantion in the program reduces some living costs such as food, public transport and local costs;
- Most of our course students are young people (15-35 year-olds) who are friendly and ready to spend much time with foreigners inviting them to their homes or going out, so you will never be bored or feel lonely;
- Izhevsk is not far from Moscow, St.Petersburg, Kazan, Nizhniy Novgorod, Perm and other famous Russian cities, so that you even can plan visiting them at weekends or after program completition;
- There is a direct regular train from Moscow to Izhevsk and tickets are possible to book abroad, in your home country.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!