Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
myAgro's mission is to help smallholder farmers get out of poverty. Farmers can purchase the inputs they need on layaway via an SMS platform and a network of local vendors.
myAgro’s vision is to work with millions of smallholder farmers in West Africa and beyond to invest in their fields and get out of poverty. myAgro envisions a vibrant rural market network to rival any urban center in terms of quality, choice, cost and opportunity.
- Market based solutions- rural communities need market based approaches in order to benefit as much as they participate in their local economies.
- Growing local businesses - we measure and determine success based on how much village vendors and their customers are earning through myAgro products and packages.
- Increasing smallholder farmer income - we believe smallholder farmers have the ability to invest in their fields and significantly increase their incomes to get out of poverty.
- Fair Partnerships - Customers, village vendors and our staff will have a seat at the table. We listen, we care and we know that when our entire team and community of customers are on board, myAgro will always be successful.
- Transparency and honesty - Exactly that, because we respect our team, our customers and village vendor partners.
- Ashley Spitz
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!