Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of All Caring Hospice is to understand and help guide our patients' quest for a rewarding quality of life in their final days and to help their circle of family and friends support them in life and grieve for them in death. All Caring pledges to provide expert hospice care for the comfort and dignity of the terminally ill by addressing their physical, emotional and spiritual needs. We strive to provide individuals facing death and grief expert care that provides a sense of personal worth.
All Caring Hospice serves as a resource to the community for end-of-life care and related issues.
Volunteers, an important member of the patient care team, fill many roles at All Caring Hospice, providing a special kind of caring and compassion to patients and their families. Without the work of volunteers All Caring Hospice could not continue with its work. All Caring Hospice truly appreciates those who provide the gift of their time, their skills, and their hearts to our hospice care. All Caring Hospice provides a complete program of training, orientation, and certification for its volunteers.
As a volunteer you report your observations of patients and their families to All Caring Hospice staff, and you provide important patient and family care, including:
- Reading or talking with a patient
- Listening to patients and families
- Helping patients write or tell their life stories
- Staying with a patient while families members take a needed break or keep an appointment
- Shopping or doing errands for a patient
- Cooking or helping with light household chores
- Professional volunteers who wish to offer their expertise, such as, message therapists, Reiki practitioners, music therapists, pet therapists and art therapists
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!