Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
- ACH is the only non profit in Manhattan solely dedicated to helping greiving children and families.
- Our mission is to meet bereaved children and families wherever they are in their grief and fulfill their needs in a caring and knowledgeable environment through services to help them with their emotional journey. .
- A Caring Hand, The Billy Esposito Foundation helps children, teens, caregivers, teachers and professionals learn healthy ways of dealing with grief.
- Our child and family peer support groups help families cope with their feelings, connect with others who are also grieving, and continue to remember special people who have died.
- We use child-friendly activities including art, games, discussion, and writing.
- We also help caregivers understand their own feelings, the grief journey of their child and how to feel confident parenting in the aftermath of a death.
- robin goodman
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!
BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend A Caring Hand, The Billy Esposito Foundation?