Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to transform lives with Service Dogs.
In order to achieve our mission of transforming lives with Service Dogs, Tender Loving Canines Assistance Dogs (TLCAD):
- Understands the benefits of placing dogs whose natural disposition and unique talents match a client's personality and individual needs.
- Knows that in order to ensure long term success for both dog and client, the training begins as early as possible and endures throughout the working life of the dog.
The results of this mission can be witnessed in:
- Individuals with autism and Wounded Warriors affected by PTSD, TBI and mobility issues actively participating in and contributing to the world around them.
- Setting the standard for a professional, dependable and highly skilled working dog.
- Increasing awareness and public education of disabilities and Service Dogs.
- Volunteers Dept
- (858) 461-6827
- Need admin access?