Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Youth Mission Outreach targets 'at-risk’ YOUTH and their families, in the hopes of enhancing the quality of their lives. It is the MISSION of Youth Mission Outreach to develop and encourage spiritual, emotional/mental, educational and physical well-being through a myriad of programs that are conducive to personal growth and the maintenance of a healthy perspective on life. In turn, we teach our youth to participate in OUTREACH services for those less fortunate than themselves.
Youth Mission Outreach, Inc. has been building lasting relationships by bringing hope and changing lives in Poughkeepsie since 1992.
It is through our many outreaches snd more that we provide the following services and build relationships with youth and their families:
- Friday Night Youth Group (for youth ages 5-18)
- Clothing and Food Drives
- Health Crusaders (for youth ages 8-15)
- God's Little Princess (for girls ages 8-13)
- 2 B Men (for boys ages 8-15)
- S.T.A.R (Social Time and Recreation), a program designed for the developmentally disabled population
- Bridges to Hope Tutoring Program
- Falling in Love with Jesus (for High School Girls only)
- La'Ema Vanterpool
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!