Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Training, investigating, and serving together...
...to respond better together
Training and Education
- integrated forum to bring critical community responders together
- short-term targeted programs of instruction
- opportunities for more specialized graduate education
- emerging public health and safety issues
- analysis, evaluation, and solutions for homeland security health threats that imperil our citizens and those who must respond to preserve their health
- translation of new ideas into effective solutions that address state-based health security needs
- expertise for planning, training, executive leadership, public health, and hospital preparedness in domestic and international settings
The Center for Biosecurity and Public Health Preparedness offers many ways for community health professionals and first responders to receive targeted up-to-date training to fit their needs and schedules.Online Training ? Access our experts in an ? anytime anywhere? fashion through our online training. Courses are delivered through streaming video and include PowerPoint slides, learning objectives, resources, and biographies of the faculty trainers.
Face-to-Face Training ? Check the calendar to see the scheduled training events in the Houston Greater Metropolitan area, and at our many partner training sites.Consulting ? Our experts serve locally, nationally, and internationally to apply our expertise to critical problems in a timely manner.
- Janet Harreld
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!