Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Association exists to provide education and support for women with the medical condisiton known as polycystic ovary syndrome or PCOS.
The Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Association seeks to:
- Inspire the public to understand and respond to the need for PCOS diagnosis and action
- Assist women with PCOS in their understanding of available treatment options and resources
- Help women who are unsure if they have PCOS find a path to diagnosis of PCOS or other health issues
- Provide support and encouragement to women with PCOS who struggle with physical and psycho-social symptoms of PCOS
- Collaborate with doctors, nutritionists and the health care industry to identify and convey results of ongoing relevant research
- Help every women with PCOS find her path to life-long wellness
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!