Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We are here to empower self-advocates through education so we make choices that improve and enrich our lives.
Massachusetts Advocates Standing Strong
is a well-respected 501(c)3 non-profit advocacy organization that empowers self-advocates to speak up for their rights. We are here to empower self-advocates with intellectual/developmental disabilities through education so we make choices that improve and enrich our lives. We provide trainings, support local groups and meetings, and organize statewide events.
What we believe:
- Everyone has the same rights.
- Rights and responsibilities go together.
- Everyone should be treated equally.
- People should have the same opportunities to make their own decisions and choices.
- People should have the support they need.
- Everyone is important.
- We speak out for ourselves and each other.
- We stand by each other and make things better in our lives.
- Iyleen Ismail
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!