Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our Mission Solutions for Care is committed to preserving the independence and dignity of all older adults and their families, being their advocate and working to find the best available resources that lead to greater self-sufficiency and a higher quality of life.
About Solutions for Care Solutions for Care is uniquely qualified to serve a diverse adult community and the people who care for them. Working to find the resources that preserve independence and dignity, that lead to greater self-sufficiency and a higher quality of life.
Solutions for Care, formerly the Berwyn Cicero Council on Aging, has responded to the needs of our community for over 40 years. As our community grew into a culturally rich and diverse area, so has the staff at Solutions for Care. SFC is a non-profit 501C (3) social service organization that was founded in 1972. SFC is dedicated to connecting older adults and those who care for them to the resources they need.
Solutions for Care:
- Responds to and respects the needs of our clients and their loved ones.
- Provides professional care by highly qualified staff.
- Helps our clients make informed choices.
- Acts responsibly with the resources entrusted to us.
- Is also in partnership with MacNeal Hospital to offer The Bridge Program
- Katie Schmit
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!