Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Junior League of Dayton is an organization of women committed to promoting volunteerism, developing the potential of women and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
The greatest asset of the Junior League of Dayton is its membership. Members of the Junior League are a diverse group of women reflecting a wide range of backgrounds, interests and professional pursuits and believe that volunteerism does make a difference and that volunteer service is an essential part of responsible citizenship. Our membership is made up of about 150 active member volunteers that coordinate and run league community projects and about 350 sustaining members that support the league through advisory roles as well as through being active in other community organizations. Currently, Junior League members serve on 18 community boards and coalitions.
- Volunteering to make a difference in the lives of people in our community.
- Promoting the development of friendships, rewarding relationships and personal growth opportunities.
- Providing opportunities to learn effective volunteer and leadership skills.
- Effectively managing our financial resources.
- Valuing and recognizing the talents and efforts of our members.
- Being inclusive of all women who desire volunteer opportunities.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!