Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Embracing God's call to serve in the world, Mosaic advocates for people with intellectual disabilities and provides opportunities for them to enjoy a full life.
Mosaic provides a life of possibilities for individuals with intellectual disabilities for more than 100 years. We help people define their own happiness. We support them and empower the pursuit of their goals. We celebrate their successes, even if that success is as simple as the pursuit itself.
Mosaic in Northeast Kansas has provided support to people with intellectual disabilities for over 16 years. We serve more than 85 individuals in a variety of settings across Wyandotte, Douglas, Johnson and Shawnee counties. Through integrity and accountability, we strive to support one another in discovering possibilities and realizing dreams. We are committed to providing individualized services for people with intellectual disabilities in Northeast Kansas.
Mosaic in Northeast Kansas offers the following supports:
- Group Living - Mosaic in Northeast Kansas provides 24-hour supports for several residential homes in Wyandotte County. The provided supports assist people on a level consistent with their need. Mosaic believes that each person is capable of growth, development, and learning when exposed to the appropriate opportunities.
- Supported Living - Many individuals that receive supported living services are in their own homes. Staffing is provided on a schedule to meet the needs of each person.
- Day Activities Program - Mosaic offers individuals the opportunity to experience a meaningful day through social skill development, life skill training, and group activities in their on-site day program.
- Work Services - The work services program helps individuals meet their goals by providing opportunities to develop job skills. These skills help people obtain and successfully maintain employment on-site and throughout the community.
- Targeted Case Management - This case management service promotes the well-being of people served by assisting people with identifying, selecting, obtaining, coordinating, and utilizing both paid services and natural supports to enhance their independence, productivity and integration.
- Amanda Nolen
- Need admin access?