Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Italian Street Painting Marin is dedicated to showcasing the fine art of street painting and funding quality arts education and scholarship programs in our community. Italian Street Painting Marin is an outreach program of EveryLife Foundation for Rare Diseases, a 501c3 nonprofit dedicated to accelerating biotech innovation for rare diseases treatments through science-driven public policy. The Foundation believes that bridging science and the arts enhances health, inspires hope, and changes lives.
The Italian Street Painting Marin organization was created by a team of passionate individuals who want the San Francisco Bay Area community to continue to experience the performance art of street painting in downtown San Rafael.Italian Street Painting Marin:
- Features an international cadre of artists who transform the streets into breathtaking works of art
- Presents entertainment by the musical talents of the San Francisco Bay Area
- Highlights the amazing art of our children on Children’s Avenue
- Offers street painting workshops for teens
- Grants funding to organizations and individuals who provide arts experiences for the community
- Crystal Sullivan
- Need admin access?