Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Universal Aid for Children, Inc. ("UAC") is a licensed, non-profit organization in service to children in the United States and third world countries.
Universal Aid for Children's Ukraine Program ("UAC Ukraine") provides direct humanitarian aid including nutrition, healthcare, psychological counseling and educational programs to thousands of orphaned and displaced children at nearly twenty separate institutions in the Odessa region of Ukraine.
Universal Aid for Children's Ukraine Program ("UAC Ukraine") provides direct humanitarian aid to institutionalized children of all ages in the Odessa region.
- Nearly 20 Ukrainian staff members work directly with the young people in the local orphanages, shelters and psychiatric hospitals.
- Our program provides continual delivery of food and medicine to 15 different institutions.
- The UAC Orphaned Teen Scholarship Program helps orphanage graduates transition from institutionalized life into universities and vocational schools.
- UAC's local legal team defends orphans' housing and educational rights.
- UAC sponsored construction and renovation projects improve the quality of institutionalized life.
- Volunteers offer their skills, talent, time and love in a hands-on setting in Odessa or by assisting with special projects in the U.S. and abroad.
- Lindsay Panczak
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!