Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
To provide vital services, education and advocacy for those living in poverty, leading to self-sufficiency and a fair and just community for all.
- Food for those who suffer from hunger
- Clothing, shelter, showers, toiletries, baby needs, school supplies and other necessary items for those in need
- Essential repairs for those unable to maintain their homes
- Mentorship for individuals and families who want to break the cycle of poverty
- Advocacy for systemic changes that foster a fair and just community, and
- Gap-analysis of community services to target and address the needs of those in our community who are left behind.
BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend Coalition for Compassion and Justice?