Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our vision is of a world where the devastating impacts of poverty no longer cripple the ability of individuals and families to sustain themselves and contribute their talents to the world in which they live -- where all people have a fair chance at success. But it takes citizens pressuring their leaders for effective anti-poverty programs to receive the attention, policies, and funding they need.
That’s why RESULTS and RESULTS Educational Fund (REF) stand out. Our mission is to create the public and political will to end poverty by empowering individuals to exercise their personal and political power for change. We combine the voices of our passionate grassroots activists with strategic grass-tops efforts to leverage millions of dollars for programs and improved policies that give low-income people the health, education, and opportunity they need to thrive.
The RESULTS Network
In the quest to generate the political will to end hunger and the worst aspects of poverty, RESULTS and RESULTS Educational Fund have woven together a community of stakeholders who share a common vision:
- Volunteers: Our frontline advocates and fundraisers in over 100 communities in the U.S.
- Staff: Dedicated experts who train and support our volunteers with information and strategy. Staff also develop the most strategic campaigns, do quality oversight research, and lead "grass-tops" efforts.
- Members of Congress: Supporting programs that save lives and provide opportunities for low-income people to pull themselves out of poverty.
- Media: Influencing decision makers and educating the public.
- Donors: Giving their financial support to achieve our mission.
- Foundations and Corporations: Supporting the work of RESULTS Educational Fund.
- Other Organizations: Partners whose combined knowledge and support amplify our impact.
- Experts in the Field and "Grass-tops" Leaders: Individuals who lend expertise and greater visibility to our campaigns.
- Millions of Low-income People: Individuals who strive to ensure that their families have food on their tables, shelter to keep warm, and education and opportunities for their children.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!