Heart of Hospice Lake Charles
- Computers & Technology
- Veterans & Military Families
Location750 Bayou Pines EastSuite ALake Charles, LA 70601 United States
Transforming end of life care in the communities we serve
Volunteers are a valuable part of the care Heart of Hospice provides. Some of the ways our volunteers help include:
* Support patient and families with home visits.
* Provide administrative support in our office.
* Visit or call bereaved families.
* And for those who are a natural handy person with changing
light bulbs, cutting grass, and small fixer up projects we have
a great need for you.
If you have a heart to minister to others we’ve got a place for you in our flexible volunteer program that will meet your schedule and geographic preferences so you can reach out to those in need.
Please call Helene Massey, Heart of Hospice Volunteer Coordinator, for more information at 337-855-5154 or 337-661-1046.