• ORGANIZATION PROFILE
  • Susan G. Komen for the Cure - Northwest Ohio Affiliate Susan G. Komen for the Cure - Northwest Ohio Affiliate

Causes

  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon
(41.6775,-83.6187)
 

Volunteer with us!

VIEW AS
Subscribe Get an RSS feed of these Opportunities
Please wait . . .

Mission Statement

The Susan G. Komen for the Cure Promise is to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and energizing science to find the cures.

Description

Serving 18 counties (17 in northwest Ohio and Monroe, MI)

Several fund-raising and educational events including the Komen Race for the Cure(r), Rally for the Cure golf, tennis and dining events, Passionately Pink for the Cure and health fairs throughout the year to raise funds and awareness for breast cancer screening, treatment and education on a local level. 75% of net proceeds remain locally to fund grants for breast health education, screening and treatment with the remaining 25% being used to fund national research grants.

Website

http://www.komennwohio.org

Contact

Reviews

BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend Susan G. Komen for the Cure - Northwest Ohio Affiliate?

Engage your employees, consumers, or students! VolunteerMatch provides the tools that make community involvement easy.