Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- To End the epidemic of domestic violence against women and children by stopping individual victimization and reducing the devastating impact of family violence through safety.
- To meet the immediate needs of those seeking shelter from violence.
- To provide a safe and stable environment for individuals and families to find emotional, physical, and spiritual wellness.
- To empower individuals and families through education and to break the cycle of violence.
- To equip individuals and families to make permanent life changes through career training and placement programs.
Our organization began in 2012 as a consulting service for eligible immigrants seeking U.S. Citizenship. Throughout the year, we saw an increase in the need to help victims of domestic abuse.
Our vision at Triumph Crisis Recovery Center is to see people living a life free from violence. We want to see people healed from the effects of domestic violence. Your help with our website will enable us to reach a larger group of people that are seeking shelter from violence. It will also help us to provide a safe and stable environment for individuals and families to find emotional, physical, and spiritual wellness. Our aim is to empower individuals and families through education and to break the cycle of violence.
TCRC was formed by women that once were victims of domestic violence. These special women were able to triumph over adversity and now they have a special calling in their hearts to reach out to families that may feel they have no escape from abuse. With your help, we can help families start over!
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!