Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Cornerstone Montgomery is on a mission to ensure that people with mental health disorders have the opportunity to live, work and integrate successfully within the community. Join us!
We specialize in the provision of comprehensive, community based, mental health and co-occurring mental health and substance use disorder treatments and interventions for adults and transition age youth who are living with severe mental illness.This is a list of our main programs:
- Residential Rehabilitation
- Supported Living and Community Outreach
- Back to Work
- Outpatient Mental Health Centers
- Fenton-McAuliffe House
- Integrated Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- Career Transition
- Career Academic and Psych-Rehab Services
- Life Skills and Renaissance Day
- Annette Rauh
- Need admin access?