Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Generations Cancer Foundation's mission is to raise awareness and funds for cancer research while involving young professionals in philanthropic work for the future of our community.
- Encourage Denver's new generation of professionals to get involved in local cancer fundraising by joining Generations Cancer Foundation
- Educate peers about the effects of the disease and the methods of prevention
- Increase local and national level corporations' participation via sponsorship and donations, and to provide the vehicle to attract the younger generation
- Donate 100% of ticket sales to a local cancer research organization every year
- Increase yearly attendance at event by 20%
GCF hosts Sushi, Sake & Sumo, a highly successful event that has attracted the desirable 25-44 year old demographic.
Sushi Sake & Sumo
• 1,400 attendees
• Corporate Sponsors: Kentwood Properties, Key Bank, Unified Mortgage and Sushi Redi and Alice Radio
• Donated more than $600,000 to Cancer Research
• Over 1,000 tickets sold via the website
- Ryan Arnold
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!