Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Building upon our organization's history and values, Mosaica’s mission is to ensure that our diverse communities are served by a strong, coordinated, nonprofit sector.
Mosaica encourages leaders to lead from their values, and develop organizations that are financially sound, programmatically creative, and accountable first and foremost to the people they serve. Mosaica's Board and staff also embrace certain core values that define the work we do externally and the ways we interact internally. These values represent the standards we set for ourselves individually and as an organization.
Our values are our strength
- Commitment to Community. Mosaica strengthens and supports entities committed to community empowerment and social justice. We strongly believe the voice of the community is powerful in effecting social change, and so we work to strengthen that voice.
- Diversity. Mosaica believes in multiculturalism - our staff, Board, clients and the communities we serve are enriched by inclusion and cooperation of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Teamwork and Collaboration. Mosaica values the knowledge and expertise of its staff and its clients. Our team-based approach to work fosters collaboration internally and externally, modeling an operating style that is effective for other nonprofits and cross-sector partnerships.
- Quality. Mosaica is committed to excellence in all its work and the work of its clients. For this reason, we provide tailored support - our activities are designed to meet the specific needs of individual clients.
- Ethics and Integrity. Mosaica holds itself to the highest possible standards of ethics and integrity - we stand by our values in all aspects of our work and ensure our clients and partners do the same.
- Latosha Joseph
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!