Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Columbia County Women's Resource Center empowers our community to live safe healthy lives, free from abuse.
Columbia County Women's Resource Center
All individuals who contact CCWRC are provided with free services, information and referral.
- 24-hour crisis line
- On-scene response to sexual violence
- Assistance with Crime Victims Compensation Program
- Assistance with temporary restraining orders
- Temporary shelter
- Community Education
- Information and Referral
- Legal Advocacy
- Systems Advocacy
- Outreach to rural victims
- Domestic Violence Victim Advocacy
- Sexual Assault Victim Advocacy
- Court Accompaniment
- Work Experience/training placement
- Support Groups
- Assistance navigating the criminal justice system
- Naaman Cordova-Muenzberg
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!