Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
1. Santa Martha Foundation, was created with the sole purpose of serving the needy children, by giving them education, protection, love, and moral and spiritual formation.
2. Our objective is to dedicate this exceptional work to children who have been physically and emotionally abandoned without discrimination of age or sex.
3. The children arrive to us after having been channeled through the pertinent legal organizations and once in Villa Martha they remain under our guardianship where they receive an integral, Christian education based on sound moral principles.
4. Our aim is to transform these destitute children into responsible citizens who are capable of managing the challenges of real life once they leave the Home.
5. As far as possible, these children will work on a self-sustainment basis: working in the fields, breeding animals and working in the specific workshops we offer. By doing this, they will learn how to harvest their own crops, how to dress themselves and through this way of life, live a healthy and dignified life without need for begging.
6. The children receive basic school education which is complemented by technical trades.
7. Those who demonstrate outstanding capabilities or clear vocations shall be guided and encouraged to pursue university careers or religious training.
8. Our Foundation will grant the children all the tools necessary to satisfy their work/occupational requirements.
The Santa Martha Foundation, nonprofit institution located in Lima, Peru (South America), gives to physically and emotionally abandoned children a new home and hope of a new life. Santa Martha was created with the sole purpose of serving needy children by giving them education, protection, love, and moral and spiritual formation. The aim of the Santa Martha Foundation is to transform these destitute children into responsible beings who are capable of managing the challenges of real life once they leave the home.
- Tom Reiss
- 511 2311323
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!