Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- To develop a better understanding and to create awareness of Asperger’s Syndrome-Autism by the public throughout the United States and the world
- To promote the education and training of those with Asperger’s Syndrome-Autim and to foster the development of integrated care on their behalf
- To further the education and training of parents and professional personnel for training, educating, and caring for those with Asperger’s Syndrome-Autism
- To promote and advocate for the general welfare of those impacted by Asperger’s Syndrome-Autism
- To serve as a clearing house for gathering resources and disseminating information for those with Asperger’s Syndrome-Autism, and their families.
ANSWER was started by two families who each had a son diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome. They were brought together ten years ago when their sons began a social skills group together. From their experiences and hopes for the future, they felt a local organization in the West Metro of the Twin Cities was needed to address Asperger's Syndrome-Autism. ANSWER has been working to extend its scope of impact by unifying various support organizations and also by developing new programs and services to help people with Aspergers diagnoses as they age and face new challenges.
- Theresa Namie
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!