Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Lupus Foundation of America is the only national force devoted to solving the mystery of lupus, one of the world’s cruelest, most unpredictable, and devastating diseases, while giving caring support to those who suffer from its brutal impact. Through a comprehensive program of research, education, and advocacy, we lead the fight to improve the quality of life for all people affected by lupus.
The LFA energetically pursues its mission through five program objectives:
- Provides direct financial support to researchers through LFA's own national research program, Bringing Down the Barriers
- Advocates for increased public and private sector support for research on lupus
- Translates research findings into medically sound information and programs for people with lupus, their families, physicians, and other health professionals
- Heightens public awareness of the impact of lupus
- Supports individuals with lupus, their families and caregivers