Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
E3A is an international professional membership organization offering training, certification and resources for the implementation of Equine Assisted Learning (EAL) programs by educators, coaches, Professional Development trainers and other facilitators. We provide the necessary resources for the promotion and implementation of quality, successful, professional equine experiential education programs.
As the Resource, Training and Development Association for educators, corporate trainers, and coaches who use E3 programs for schools, universities, corporations, non-profits, solopreneurs, and individuals on the path of personal and professional development, our objectives are to:
- Offer opportunities for networking, building relationships and co-creating learning;
- Provides a one-stop organization for access to the expanding body of knowledge which encourages team and individual learning, growth and development in the field;
- Offer training, certification and resources for the implementation of equine experiential education (E3) programs;
- Promote the Equine Experiential Education (E3) industry as a powerful, successful and professional method of learning for corporations, educators and coaching audiences worldwide;
- Increase recognition and add credibility to this new and growing field by offering a professional association that encourages, supports and trains in industry best practices.
- Create a strong team of professional facilitators knowledgeable not only in horsemanship but also, in their field of expertise, who are able together to produce the most outstanding E3 experience for their clients.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!