Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Valley Verde is dedicated to develop and support programs that improve the health of Santa Clara Couty residents and empower them with the knowledge and skills to provide locally grown vegetables for their communities . We will accomplish this by:
- Teaching people to become lifelong gardeners by nurturing the culture of gardening, meeting their cultural needs, and raising awareness of health and environmental issues.
- Collaborate with other organizations to improve food system policies and programs
- Creating leadership opportunities, jobs and revitalize low income communities
Who We Are
Valley Verde is a nonprofit organization that helps residents in Santa Clara County grow their own vegetables. Valley Verde has two programs:
- We provide low income families with the knowledge and tools needed to grow and maintain their own organic vegetable gardens at no cost.
- We sell gardening services and kits to individuals, organizations and businesses. Proceeds from sales are used to help more low-income families start their own organic vegetable gardens.
- Laura Espinoza
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!