Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To enhance the well being and independence of older adults.
- We support dignity and respect for all.
- We respect the opinions of our participants, volunteers and community.
- We believe in the power of collaboration and cooperation.
- We believe that trust, peace of mind and reliability are cornerstones of our daily work.
- We embrace diversity and creativity.
- We believe there is no age limit to being kind, compassionate and caring.
Serving communities throughout Northeast Dane County, the Colonial Club offers adult day care, senior dining options, in-home supportive care, case management services, educational opportunities, activities and trips. No longer just a senior center featuring noon meals and bingo, the Colonial Club, its staff and volunteers work tirelessly to create a diverse selection of options for today's active senior.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!