Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
MISSION: To provide residents, visitors and the business community with the highest quality municipal services in an efficient, courteous manner and to enhance the quality of life through planning and visionary leadership.
The United States Conference of Mayors (USCM) is the official non-partisan organization of cities with populations of 30,000 or more. There are 1,296 such cities in the country today. Each city is represented in the Conference by its chief elected official, the mayor.
The primary roles of The U.S. Conference of Mayors are to:
- Promote the development of effective national urban/suburban policy;
- Strengthen federal-city relationships;
- Ensure that federal policy meets urban needs;
- Provide mayors with leadership and management tools; and
- Create a forum in which mayors can share ideas and information.
The Conference holds its Winter Meeting each January in Washington, D.C. and an Annual Meeting each June in a different U.S. city. Additional meetings and events are held as directed by the Conference leadership.
- Jack Eslinger
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!