Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Your choice for quality care. We strive to make a difference in people’s lives through excellence.
- Hospice Sanctuary of Illinois is seeking positive thinking individuals of Integrity and Commitment to serve those with a Life Limiting Illness
- Volunteers give the gift of their time and themselves
- Hospice patients need volunteers to visit in their home, wherever that may be
- Volunteers read and write letters, visit with patients, participate in crafts, board games and cards
- Hospice Sanctuary of Illinois provides an atmosphere for volunteers to soar and to contrtibute their special gifts
- Hospice Sanctuary of Illinois serves all of the Maricopa County Community
- If you are seeking to be fulfilled Hospice Sanctuary of Illinois would like to meet you
- Please contact our volunteer coordinators 1 (773) 492-8800
- Anita Windom
- 1 (773) 492-8800
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!