Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We are becoming the greatest kidney care company the world has ever seen through our commitment to upholding our Mission and Core Values every day, in everything we do
- Service Excellence: Serving others -- our reason for existing.
- Integrity: We say what we believe, and we do what we say. We are trusted because we are trustworthy.
- Team: One for All, and All for One! We work together, sharing a common purpose, a common culture and common goals.
- Continuous Improvement: We never stand still; we are never satisfied.
- Accountability: We don't say, "It's not my fault," or "It's not my job." We take responsibility for meeting our commitments -- our personal ones as well as those of the entire organization. We take ownership of the results.
- Fulfillment: We make a difference. We feel rewarded -- personally and as a team -- because what we do in our jobs is consistent with our goals and dreams.
- Fun: We enjoy what we do. We know kidney dialysis is hard work; but even hard work can be fun.
At DaVita, we believe a company can also be a community, and a community of committed individuals can actually make a differencein the way health care is practiced.
Above all, DaVita strives to help patients live longer, healthier lives. We treat patients as individuals and address their unique health conditions through tailored treatment options. Our clinical outcomes have steadily improved over the past decade, and we lead the industry in many key areas measuring the quality of dialysis care given to patients.
- Jennifer Romero
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!