Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Quality of Living
- Developing standards of care.
- Creating and delivering educational competency programs.
- Advancing palliative care specialist programs.
- Enhancing family support services.
- Championing definitive palliative care.
- Exploring quality of life outcomes of the terminally ill patient.
Hospice Advantage: Care, Comfort and Compassion for the Whole Family
Hospice Advantage is currently seeking people who have a passion to make a difference in people lives who are interested in family that have families that are terminally ill.
Family Support System
We Help Families By:
- Dealing with this time of transition. We understand that grief starts before the loss and we will be there to support you through this.
- Providing support groups and counseling services for a year after the loss of a loved one.
- Support for you, all of your family and friends in this difficult time.
What do volunteers do?
Volunteers are needed at each Hospice Advantage site throughout areas of service. You can choose the type of volunteering you’d prefer based upon your background and area of interest, including:
- Patient care
- Grief support
- Community outreach
- Administrative support
Extensive training is provided for all volunteers.
Hospice volunteers are needed in the following areas around the Philadelphia area, Plymouth Meeting area and Montgomery County area. Our volunteer service manager will work with you to assure the right match is made and that you receive the proper training.
If you are interested in this position please contact: Gail Middleton MSW at 267-235-4664 or email
I look forward to speaking with you.
- Gail Middleton MSW
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!