Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To embrace strengths and to acknowledge struggles as we join with youth, families, and communities to promote growth and healing.
In 1984, the State of Vermont reached out to NFI, and invited us to develop programs to divert children and adolescents from state hospitals. NFI met the challenge with a proposal to develop a comprehensive system of care, including crisis stabilization, residential care, and therapeutic foster care. The proposal was accepted and NFI Vermont was born.
NFI specializes in the following services:
- Community Intensive Wraparound Services
- Adolescent Diagnostic and Assessment Services
- Special Educational Services
- Therapeutic Foster Care Services
- Outpatient Mental Health Services
- Intensive Residential Treatment
- Adolescent Crisis Stabilization Services
- Danielle Pinders
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!