Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Improving the responsible conservation and sustainable use of coastal Georgia's resources - natural, historic, and economic.
The Center for a Sustainable Coast actively advocates responsible decisions that help sustain the quality of life in coastal Georgia.
We use several methods to pursue this work:
- engaging in public education and outreach on critical issues, including coastal development proposals, protection of threatened resources, energy policy, and climate change.
- providing technical assistance to government agencies, coastal communities, and a diverse array of citizens and groups.
- publishing reports and commentary on critical issues.
- taking selective legal actions to prevent or control proposed projects that jeopardize coastal resources.
- collaborating with other coastal non-profit groups to advance the effectiveness of coordinated actions.
- David Kyler
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!