Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- SECURE: Oklahoma City All Sports Association secures quality sporting events for our city and the state. We constantly look toward the next great event.
- PROMOTE: Our organization brings athletes, alumni and fans together, promoting the spirit of sportsmanship, athleticism and competition.
- CREATE: Oklahoma City All Sports Association creates new, family-oriented events, which enhance excitement and bring prestige to the community.
- EXECUTE: With help from other entities, Oklahoma City All Sports builds quality events.
- HOST: Oklahoma City All Sports Association executes its events with precision and hospitality unique to our community.
The Oklahoma City All Sports Association is a non-profit 501-C3 corporation who is proud to serve as the commission for the Oklahoma City metropolitan area. The organization is governed and directed by 43 non-compensated board members and managed by a seven-person staff. Originally created in 1957 to support and maintain the All-College Classic Basketball Tournament, All Sports has expanded its mission to more than 250 events in Oklahoma City, including 30 plus NCAA championships since 1983.
- Dillon Brumbaugh
- (405) 236-5008
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!