Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- SECURE: Oklahoma City All Sports Association secures quality sporting events for our city and the state. We constantly look toward the next great event.
- PROMOTE: Our organization brings athletes, alumni and fans together, promoting the spirit of sportsmanship, athleticism and competition.
- CREATE: Oklahoma City All Sports Association creates new, family-oriented events, which enhance excitement and bring prestige to the community.
- EXECUTE: With help from other entities, Oklahoma City All Sports builds quality events.
- HOST: Oklahoma City All Sports Association executes its events with precision and hospitality unique to our community.
The Oklahoma City All Sports Association is a non-profit 501-C3 corporation who is proud to serve as the commission for the Oklahoma City metropolitan area. The organization is governed and directed by 43 non-compensated board members and managed by a seven-person staff. Originally created in 1957 to support and maintain the All-College Classic Basketball Tournament, All Sports has expanded its mission to more than 250 events in Oklahoma City, including 30 plus NCAA championships since 1983.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!