Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
"To strengthen the federal legal system and administration of justice by serving the interests and the needs of the federal practitioner, both public and private, the federal judiciary, and the public they serve."
The Federal Bar Association (FBA) is the nation’s only organization dedicated solely to working and acting on behalf of the federal practitioner. Since its founding in 1920, the FBA has been dedicated to the Federal Practitioner and the Federal Judiciary.
- With a growing membership of over 15,000 the FBA’s membership represents prestigious law firms, corporations, and law schools, as well as the federal judiciary.
- The FBA is large enough to have an impact on the federal legal profession, with a network of more than 85 national chapters, but small enough to provide opportunities for fellowship and leadership.
- Members of the FBA may choose to participate in 20 substantive law sections or five divisions.
- FBA National CLE Events include conferences on Tax Law, Immigration Law & Procedure, Insurance Tax, Labor & Employment, Criminal Law, Indian Law, and our Annual CLE Meeting.
- The FBA offers more than 700 credit hours of Continuing Legal Education, at both the national and local level throughout their fiscal year.
- The FBA strives to further relations between the federal judiciary and the federal practitioner through participation in the legislative process, judicial conferences, and in cooperation with other associations. The FBA is governed by a 15 member Board of Directors
- The Federal Lawyer is the only professional publication devoted to the interests of attorneys in federal practice. Published ten times a year by the FBA, the magazine provides a forum in which to publish articles, profiles and a source for pertinent information.
- The Federal Bar Association is committed its mission and to the Federal Practitioner and the Federal Judiciary.
- Erin Rodgers
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!