Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our world has been transformed by the internet and most recently by the trend of social networking. We are in an era where people are all too frequently 'online' in one form or another. The lack of interpersonal social interaction is having a detrimental effect on our family environments, work environments, and the very fabric of our society. social Interactions sees social skills as a critical skill that directly relates to an individual's personal success in life. Providing ways to improve these skills not only helps the individual, but also the company that hires them and the community as a whole.
We are continually adding new and innovative programs to improve social interactions between people of all ages and ensure that everyone has a great time that is as much fun as it is rewarding.
Social Interactions, Inc., a nonprofit organization, empowers individuals facing life challenges by improving their social skills, leadership skills, and decision-making skills through educational and recreational activities. We do this by:
- Coordinating community events that allow individuals to participate in fun, interactive, and educational activities
- Promoting leadership development to advance social interaction skills, personal achievement, self-esteem, and self-confidence.
- Delivering programs that provide educational and recreational activities that foster a stronger and more interactive community.
- Providing the coordination and organizational framework to build skills necessary to improve communication and social interaction between people of the community.
- Providing outstanding activities to improve growth and change through social interaction.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!