SponsorLove is a new volunteer-lead organization spreading LOVE through ACTION in the form of direct community service and targeted programming for underrepresented children and families in Chicago.
SponsorLove envisions a Chicagoland area positively impacted by civic-minded youth
and community members empowered to spread love through active volunteering.
SponsorLove aims to serve the Chicagoland area by creating and supporting volunteer initiatives
and empowering youth and community members to become civic-minded leaders.
We are guided by the philosophy of spreading LOVE through ACTION.
All people have worth and deserve to be treated fairly with dignity and respect.
Serving others has a long-lasting positive impact on the lives of those served,
the volunteers, the collaborators, and the community as a whole.
Collaboration is the key to success.
Empowering youth creates a brighter future for society.
We engage in three main actions:
1) Design and implement volunteer service projects throughout Chicago to help children and families in need,
2) Partner with local social service agencies by providing them with well trained and passionate volunteers for their community events, and
3) Hold monthly community gatherings to give community members, volunteers, and agency partners a chance to meet each other, voice their concerns in the open forum, participate in a drive or service event, and suggest ideas for volunteer projects that will impact their lives.
Whether you are interested in volunteering, empowering our future leaders, voicing your community concerns, or partnering to directly serve Chicago residents, SponsorLove invites you to join the movement of LOVE through ACTION.
Follow SponsorLove Community Service Foundation on Social Media!
- See more at: http://www.sponsorlove.com/
We achieve our goals of "love through action" by:
1. Design and implement volunteer service events and programs throughout Chicago to help children and families in need
2. Partner with agencies who are doing great community work by providing them with volunteers for their service events.
3. Host monthly community gatherings with open forums to give all community members, volunteers, and agency partners a chance to voice their concerns and suggest ideas for meaningful volunteer projects.