Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
AIDS/LifeCycle is co-produced by the San Francisco AIDS Foundation and the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center and is designed to advance their shared interests to end the pandemic and human suffering caused by AIDS.
The goals of AIDS/LifeCycle are to:
- Raise funds to support the HIV/AIDS services of the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center and the San Francisco AIDS Foundation;
- Increase awareness and knowledge about the services and programs offered by the benefiting organizations;
- Increase awareness and knowledge about HIV/AIDS among participants, their donors and the general public;
- Increase AIDS activism and volunteerism among the participant and donor communities, inspiring them to become ambassadors in the fight against AIDS;
- Provide a positive, life-affirming experience for people affected and infected by HIV;
- Contribute to an increased understanding of the disproportionate impact HIV has had on the GLBT communities in SF and LA;
- Encourage an environment of dignity and improved quality of life for those affected by HIV and AIDS.
- Megan Arch
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!