Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Providing Access, Preserving Arizona
The Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records, a division of the Secretary of State, serves the information needs of Arizona citizens as authorized in Arizona Revised Statute ?41-151. Through its divisions, the Division provides access to unique historical and contemporary resources:
* Archives of historical records in Arizona.
* Library extension assistance to public libraries.
* Library for the visually and physically disabled.
* Museums on state government history and people of the state.
* Public records management program.
- Donna Throckmorton
- Need admin access?