Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Colorado UpLift is to build long-term, life-changing relationships with urban youth.
Our goal is to build minority leadership among urban youth and break generational cycles of poverty and dysfunction. To achieve this vision, we plan to help students with the following outcomes:
- High school graduation
- Post-secondary enrollment
- Character education- Implementing 13 character qualities and life skills
- Student leadership- students serving others and giving back to the community
- Personal and generational firsts- creating new behavioral patterns that lead to more productive lives.
- Veronica Contreras de Raya
- Need admin access?