Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Alisa Ann Ruch Burn Foundation’s mission is to enhance the quality of life for burn survivors and promote burn prevention education.
AARBF supports the fire service and medical community to prevent burns and strives to address the needs of burn survivors throughout all the stages of recovery. AARBF’s staff and volunteers work closely with the community to host prevention programs, raise funds and provide services to burn survivors. AARBF’s current programs include:
- Champ Camp
- Young Adult Summit
- The Getaway
- In-hospital support and support groups
- School Re-entry Program
- Youth Firesetting Prevention and intervention
- Firefighters in Safety Education
- Protect Your Child Scald Prevention
- Community Outreach and Information
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!