Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
"Innovating for Community Health"
The Northwest Georgia Healthcare Partnership’s mission is to improve community health by identifying sustainable solutions to significant health issues via innovation, benchmarking and application of best practices.
"THE Community Answer for Tough Health Issues"
The Northwest Georgia Healthcare Partnership will be recognized as THE community organization for the identification, support and evaluation of breakthrough solutions addressing significant health issues.
Where Do We Focus?
The four focus areas of the Partnership include:
- Healthy Lifestyles
- Chronic Disease Management
- Access to Health Care
- Quality of Life at the End of Life
Commitment to the Community
The goals of the Partnership are to:
- Improve the overall health status of the community while controlling costs
- Improve accessibility to health care
- Promote high-quality health care
- Empower local citizens to shape health care in our community
- Ali Whittier
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!