Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We're for Youth Development, Healthy Living
and Social Responsibility
We serve youth ages 13-17 who have come in contact with the juvenile justice system. Mentors reconnect youth to positive behaviors through organized and staff-supported activities. There are many things that make the Y's program unique, foremost of which is our commitment to matching mentors and youth based on like backgrounds and interests, and building a stable relationship that will last.
What we do:
• We support and train mentors
• We provide access to Y gyms for youth and mentors alike
• We give away tickets to fun events (Twins games, Minnesota Zoo, Valleyfair trips)
• We match mentors with specific youth based on similar interests
What you do:
• You commit to a year minimum as a mentor
• You spend 6+ hours a month with your mentee in structured activities
• You help move youth out of a place of risk to a place of stability in their day-to-day lives
• You make a lasting impact in your community
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!