- Homeless & Housing
Location241 Main StreetHartford, CT 06106 United States
Journey Home works collaboratively for sustainable solutions to homelessness in the Greater Hartford Area.
Journey Home is committed to fostering a caring community that ensures a home for all. We give life to this mission through:
- Encouraging collaboration
- Facilitating innovation
- Advocating for justice
Journey Home is a nonprofit organization leading the implementation of the Opening Doors: Greater Hartford plan to end homelessness. Journey Home works with all stakeholders to lead the local effort to analyze current systems, identify gaps, and create efficiencies to end homelessness in the Capitol Region. Journey Home is not a shelter or a social service agency, but rather a facilitator, convener, and catalyst for regional change.
- Implement the Opening Doors: Greater Hartford plan to end homelessness
- Support the shelter, housing, and supportive service systems
- Create or replicate best practices through collaborative initiatives
- Measure progress towards ending homelessness