Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The world as we knew it is gone. Welcome to Run For Your Lives, the original zombie infested 5K obstacle run. The apocalypse is here and it’s time to see if you’ve got what it takes to survive. Speed alone won’t save you in this race. Runners will have to use all of their cunning and wits to navigate the series of challenging obstacles and escape the horde of the undead waiting to claim you as one of their own.
Waiting at the end of this adventure is the Safe Zone, home of the Apocalypse Party. In this one-of-a-kind festival (complete with food, live bands, a DJ, and of course beer) runners get to celebrate their survival or imminent zombie transformation.
We offer many opportunities to contribute to this one-of-a-kind event. Race volunteers will be required to perform one of the general duties listed below:
- Maintaining water stations
- Assisting with runner registration and general check-in
- Providing support at our Gear Check tent
- Handing out race medals, t-shirts, and water at the Finish Line
- Directing participants to read and sign a waver in the Waiver Tent prior to entering the event.
For a four-hour shift, race volunteers will receive:
- Snacks and water
- Free parking
- Free admittance to the Apocalypse Party
- Run for Your Lives volunteer t-shirt
- A member of the Run For Your Lives staff will sign and approve community service forms for individuals and groups.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!